_:(´□`」 ∠):_ Incredibly late….even later that I told you it would take I’m so sorry that’s really embarrassing.
For peacepowerpie !!!!! Since I love the PolDuls as well I kind of wanted to make something big and……..it ended up taking forever, kneels to the ground.
*does the anime character with glasses thing*
Does that really work though?
that’s so cool i wanna do it too!!!!!!
ok here goes
Okay, there’s no way that works.
Let me try this out.
I’m kinda skeptical about this? Can it really make you anime.
Guss i’ll give it a shot
yeah right, like that really happens
maybe I should try-
WHAT THE FU
do y’think Kurt’s fur stands on end like a cat’s when he gets upset and then no one can take him seriously because he’s even more fluffy than usual and it’s just too cute
LOL! I love that cat videos inspired this..
-You don’t get better at drawing by avoiding drawing until you are better at drawing.
- You don’t have to make a new masterpiece every day it’s okay if all you drew is a doodle of a bug. You are now +1 bug doodle better at doodling bugs.
- Also it’s okay if the thing you drew didn’t turn out very good. Everything you draw makes you one step closer to being able to draw good. You are still +1 step better at drawing whatever you drew no take backsies.
- You are the only person who knows if your art didn’t turn out as good as you wanted it to. You are the only person who can see the things in your art that weren’t what you imagined in your head. No one else will know unless you tell them.
- Comparing yourself to other artists just isn’t fair. You get to see all of your art, the best stuff and the worst stuff. You usually only get to see the best stuff other artists make. You don’t get to see that half drawn badly propotioned face they drew at 2 am and immediately scrapped. So don’t compare your badly drawn 2 am face to their best work.
- Just keep making art. The only way you can really fail is if you give up.
was this movie even real
this movie is called Kung Fu Hustle and you owe it to yourself to watch it
sethan had soooo much potential, I’m still sad Araki didn’t take that opportunity to bring young Joseph back ;_;
I can’t believe I spent a whole day doodling nothing but these dorks.